Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 4!

Hello Friends!

Today's sweater brings me so much JOY!


See what I did there?!

This sweater is more of a winter-y color scheme. but it still fits in the category of Christmas. 




Don't worry, the outfits in the coming days will be more Christmas themed... explosions of red, green, and Christmas trees. Get excited about your life. 

What do you think about the sweaters so far? Comment below!

I'm probably going to be singing "Joy to the World" all day long now.

- Brennan


Oh, P.S.  The lovely Morgan Simmons took today's photos as well as yesterday's.  She's pretty cool.

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving these sweaters! They make me want to go buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is probably my favorite so far. The best part is how the sleeves are approximately 3 inches too short for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. every day when I get on facebook, I look for Brennan's sweater of the day. no joke. You never disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having so much fun viewing these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is only one word for this blog, and that is AWESOME!! Keep the sweaters coming Brennan! :)

    ReplyDelete