Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10! And guest day!

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, how tacky are your branches!


This one is just beautiful. I am so excited about it. Presents, bows, "pearl" beads. This sweater just captures the Christmas spirit.  I bet you wish I was this sweater was hanging in your living room instead of your real tree.


The best part is... my sweater has a twin! My good friend Rebecca has a sweater very similar... and it's made by the same company! Classic! Way to go Tiara! 



--------------------------


Alright! Today is also my first guest day! This first picture is of Rebecca Miller and Emilee Morgan rocking their sweaters in the Milligan cafeteria!


Awesome!

And the next picture is of my good friend Samantha Holley and her friend Ashley Schrock. They are cool!




I'm definitely loving those sweaters! So epic!

Another guest day will be next Saturday! So email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend! I'm off to go see a concert!

Keep it tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment