Monday, December 9, 2019

Year 9, Day 9!

Hey friends! I'm getting this post out a few hours earlier than yesterday. Haha. Today was one of the craziest Mondays of all time in my office. I wish I could talk about it on here... but alas, I'm bound by confidentiality. Just know it's been crazy around here. Luckily I'm going to our choir Christmas party tonight so I can relax a little bit. How are you? What have you been up to?

Today on this blog we get to continue DISNEY WEEK! Are you ready?!


YEAR 9, DAY 9! 

Today is another Mickey Christmas sweater!




I got this one at Kohls on clearance after Christmas last year. It was a great deal that I couldn't pass up for obvious reasons. 



I think the ears are the perfect touch and make this outfit super adorable. 


Aaaand here's a creepy picture. You're welcome. 





GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today.
Email me yours!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


I'm hoping the rest of the week isn't as crazy as today was... But, I have a feeling that it won't slow down. Send love, prayers, and good vibes my way.

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment