Saturday, December 21, 2019

Year 9, Day 20 & 21

Well then. Another late-night double post. I'm not gonna apologize. NOT GONNA DO IT.

I hope you've all had a tremendous week. The last couple of days have been SO good and I'm looking forward to this next week! After all, it's ALMOST CHRISTMAS!


YEAR 9, DAY 20!

Today was the last of the homemade sweaters I rescued from the theater costume storage.



Nice. 


YEAR 9, DAY 21!

Today was all about being GREEN. So if you are green with envy, it goes with the theme!


I went to see Wicked today at the Fox in STL (for the fourth time LOL), and I figured that wearing a Grinch sweater was appropriate because Elphaba is also green. Right? Is that too much of a stretch??



GUEST SUBMISSION 

Sarah sent me this email:

"This is my attempt to get both of my daughters in a picture, and it represents their personalities. Minnie is shy and always tries to escape pictures. Grace is a social butterfly and a ham. Grace wore this to her ugly sweater day at school! I took the picture after a middle school band Christmas concert. #teacherlife"


Email me your pictures! 
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

The OG Glinda



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


Night night, babes.

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment