Thursday, December 19, 2019

Year 9, Day 19!

Maybe y'all should just expect late night post because I apparently can't get this posted in a timely manner. SORRY. But today has been excellent. Do you know why?...


YEAR 9, DAY 19! 

IT'S STAR WARS DAY! 


I just got home from seeing The Rise of Skywalker. I loved it. The critics can suck it.

Anyway, it is a tradition for me and Kendra to wear Star Wars Christmas sweaters to the premiere of each new movie. 



Since this was the last of the saga, this was the end of our tradition! So sad. 


But we look so cute! 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS


Ginger sent me this picture of her coworker Greer! I LOVE this sweater! It's so cute! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I found this 80s Christmas music playlist. All the cool jams.



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


Today has been excellent. I'm off to bed.

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment