Friday, December 13, 2019

Year 9, Day 12 & 13!

HEY FRIENDS! 

My apologies for not posting yesterday. I had a lot going on and didn't feel like typing up anything. So, if you're one of the faithful few who are still reading the blog form, you'll get a double post today! I'm so thankful today is Friday. I have a party to attend tonight, tomorrow night, Sunday night, AND Monday night. I'm a party animal these days. I love December because there are so many holiday parties. I'm an extrovert and I THRIVE seeing all of my friends. I'm in such a great mood! Better than I was yesterday...


YEAR 9, DAY 12!

BAH HUMBUG! 



I was SO not feeling the blog yesterday, so this sweater really fit my mood. 




YEAR 9, DAY 13!

Happy Friday the 13th! 
It's a NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS if you will! 


It's SANDY CLAWS!


My friend Kirbie is throwing a Nightmare Before Christmas party tonight, so I had to wear this epic sweater! 


I also borrowed these ears from Kirbie, and they totally complete the look. 




I look good in headbands. Maybe I should wear them more often.




GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

Jaxon, one of my favorite people of all time, wanted to make sure that I saw his Mickey sweater. Isn't it the greatest?!


Jaxon isn't a stranger to this blog. Check out this side-by-side of his sweater from 3 years ago! 


Can you believe?! What a cute little rascal!

Email me your pics to brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I mean, obvi.



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


Only one more day of Disney Week left!
I'm off to the party!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment