Sunday, December 8, 2019

Year 9, Day 8!

Sorry for yet another late post. My grad school assignment that I put off until the last possible moment took longer than anticipated (surprise, surprise), so it was a race against the clock to get that finished. But it's done and turned in! Whew!

This week, I wanted to do something a little bit special... As you know I'm a huge Disney fan. Disney+ has taken over my life. I've been able to get my hands on several Disney sweaters this year. So, this week I hereby dub DISNEY WEEK! HOORAY!!! Are you excited?!


YEAR 9, DAY 8! 

On the First Day of Disney Week dear Brennan gave to me: a cardigan with Micky & Minnie! 


I. Love. This. Cardigan. 
It's so freaking cute. 


Here's a better look at both sides. 


I borrowed some ears from a friend to complete the look! 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! 
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


That's all for today! I'll try and have a better post for you tomorrow.

Stay tacky,

- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment