Monday, December 16, 2019

Year 9, Day 15 & 16!

Heyyyy! Sorry today is a double post again to catch up from a lack of post yesterday. Life gets a bit crazy and takes priority over blogging. But I hope you're doing well! It's a wintery mess outside and the party I had tonight was canceled, so I'm enjoying a quiet evening on the couch.

YEAR 9, DAY 15

I got more compliments on yesterday's sweater than any other so far! I am so glad that I decided to order it.


I love the giraffe print on the arms!


Also, these pictures aren't flattering at all. Oh well.




YEAR 9, DAY 16!

The HOTTEST accessory to a Christmas sweater is a garland scarf. 









SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY





CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


I hope you've had a good Monday.
We'll see you tomorrow!

Stay tacky,
Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment