Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Year 9, Day 3!

Do you ever feel like you've been hit by a train, and then the train reversed and hit you again, only to go forward again just to make sure it got you? Did that sentence make any sort of sense? I'm exhausted! So much to do this week and not enough time or energy. I realize this post is so late in the day, but I've only just now had a few moments to spare to type. After this, I have a mountain of work to dive into... So yeah. Thrilling. The Christmas spirit has yet to set in. I don't have my tree up yet. I'm just all over the place. 


YEAR 9, DAY 3! 

Cats in stockings! Aww! How cute!


I borrowed today's sweater vest from my good friend Jennifer! Even if I'm feeling a bit Scrooge-like today, it's super cute! 


 It had some jingle bells, but they fell off. (Sorry, Jen! I kept them for you.) It's a bit small, but I got several compliments on it today. 


Today's mood. 



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Email me yours!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


Okay, I am off to get some dinner and work on some homework. See you tomorrow!

Stay tacky,
- Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment