Monday, December 23, 2019

Year 9, Day 22 & 23!

LOL another double post. 

Yesterday, I spent most of the day working on my final project for my grad school class that was due at 11:00 pm last night. Of course I put it off until the last minute, so I was stressed out all day. But I finally submitted it and swung by a friend's house for a glass of wine. But now that the class is over, I think I can finally relax a bit and enjoy this week, even if I do still have to go to work.


YEAR 9, DAY 22!

We love a good dog sweater. 


My friend Pam bought this one for me on clearance last year, so I had to make sure I wore it to church yesterday so she could see it. Someone said, "That sweater is very extra." I replied, "I'm also very extra, so it works."


YEAR 9, DAY 23!


Confession: I love cheeseburgers. If I could, I'd eat them every single day. So when I saw this sweater, I had to buy it!! 


Cheeseburgers are also the reason I need to get back on my diet....


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 

Time is running out!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


I hope you are having a great Monday!

Stay tacky,

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment