Monday, December 2, 2019

Year 9, Day 2!

Who else is on the struggle bus today?


The Monday after a holiday weekend is DREADFUL and I can't seem to stay awake or stay focused. I meant to type this earlier, but I couldn't quite find the motivation. I'm feeling extra lethargic today! I'm sorry if I kept you waiting! 


YEAR 9, DAY 2! 


Since I knew today was going to be a struggle, I opted for a more comfortable look today. You can't go wrong with a sweatshirt. 


It's a bit tight, so it's not the most flattering look. I've gained weight. Help. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! Email me yours!
brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


Busy night tonight! I have choir rehearsal.  We have our holiday concert on Friday night. I can't wait! It's my favorite event of the season!


Stay tacky,

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment