Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Year 9, Day 4!

Hi babes! 

In case you were wondering, I'm in an WAYYYY better mood than I was yesterday. Still insanely busy and my to-do list isn't getting any shorter... but at least I'm finding some motivation. (Sleep, eating healthy, and drinking water helps immensely. WHAT A CONCEPT.) 


YEAR 9, DAY 4!

Into the woods!


There's a Christmas forest on my shirt today! 


My friend Jenny let me borrow today's shirt! I'm kind of obsessed with it and I don't want to give it back.


The best comment I received was "Well look who is super festive today!"




I feel good today. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 


Alyssa sent me these photos last night! She says: 

"I wore this sweater dress to Justin’s work Christmas party tonight. It was super cozy and even has a hood!"

Yaaasss! We stan a comfy sweater with a hood. 

We also have a picture from our favorite librarian Mary! 


If you saw yesterday's post, you KNOW I love a good cat sweater. Bravo, Mary! 

Email me your pics at brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

I'm in a Celine mood today.




CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM

I hope you are having a beautiful Wednesday! 

See you tomorrow. Stay tacky,

- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment