Friday, December 6, 2019

Year 9, Day 6!

WOW. I have been on the move since 6 am this morning. It is now 9:30 pm and I JUST now have a moment to sit down to type out this post. Today was a GREAT day! We had our office Christmas party and I got the CUTEST Superman mug. I had piano lessons after work and then went straight into concert prep for our choir concert. It's been so much fun!

YEAR 9, DAY 6

I'm beary sorry this post is so late, but I think this sweater is so cute that it's worth the wait! 


I am officially in love with this sweater. It's so cute and comfy. Just look at that cute little bow tie! 


I ran into the store for a few minutes and a whole group of women complimented me on it. I felt so fab! 


I only wish it was *slightly* bigger but it still looks cute.


GUEST SUBMISSIONS 


My friend Sven sent me this picture of his husband Mike wearing a Santa shirt on their annual vacation in Mexico! So cute!

Email me your pictures at brennansethtracy@gmail.com. I wanna see them!



SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Here's our choir concert that was tonight if you are interested. It was my soundtrack for today.


CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM


Off to work on some homework before bed... No rest for the wicked!

Stay tacky,

- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment