Thursday, December 5, 2019

Year 9, Day 5!

We're almost to the weekend, kids! Today at work was one of our client's holiday lunch, and I was invited to go. However, my team felt it wasn't appropriate to wear a Christmas sweater to the event because we wanted to be professional. I was kind of bummed, but I totally understood. Just because I have to look professional for work functions doesn't mean I can't look ridiculous online, right? Right. Because that's what I've been doing for the last 8 years.


YEAR 9, DAY 5!

A Christmas Ostrich?! Is that a thing?? I guess it is!


I got this sweater on clearance last year and I love it. I'm not sure that I've ever associated ostriches with Christmas. Upon further deep research (that took all of 3 seconds on Google), there is this children's book....


The more you know. 

That's all I got. 


Felt cute. Might delete later. 


GUEST SUBMISSIONS

None today! 
Email me yours: brennansethtracy@gmail.com


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Apparently, there's a song called Ostrich Christmas... I'm disturbed. Now you will be too. You're welcome.



CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM



Okay, I am off to our choir dress rehearsal for our concert tomorrow. So excited!

Stay tacky,

Brennan.

No comments:

Post a Comment