Sunday, December 1, 2019

Year 9, Day 1!


Hello, is this thing still on? 

Welcome back to Brennan's 25 Days of Ugly Christmas Apparel: Your favorite tacky Advent Calendar! 

If you're friends with me on Facebook, you may have seen a post last week about trying my best to do this project again this year. With work, school, and the usual holiday chaos, I'm busier than ever. Christmas sweaters, even from the thrift stores, can be very pricey. HOWEVER, I'm determined to make sure to give you new content every day. 


Okay, I have a paper to finish, so let's get on to the goods.



YEAR 9, DAY 1

Even though there's no snow yet, I figured we could kick this year off with some classic snowmen! This sweater is very cozy. My step-mom has already called dibs on it. 


Last year, my dear friend William Cooley took all of my photos and he did an AMAZING job. However this year, I haven't even had time to reach out to him to see if he wanted to do them again this year. (If you're reading this, Billy, I'm sorry I haven't reached out! I love you. Please forgive me.) In lieu of a photographer, please enjoy this iPhone selfie at a slightly awkward angle. 


The wind was ridiculous this morning, so my hair was blowing all over the place... so enjoy this slightly candid featuring the Domino's next door. 

I went to my parents' house for lunch today and took this photo:


How to achieve Brennan's December Glam Look for under $50 in 3 easy steps:
1. Thrift store sweater
2. Target clearance coat 
3. Old Navy clearance jeans



GUEST SUBMISSIONS

It's the first day and we already have guest submissions! Classic!


My cousin texted me these photos of her coworker's sweaters! 
She didn't want to show her face, and that's totally fine. These looks are iconic and still deserve to be seen! 


SOUNDTRACK OF THE DAY

Since I opened with the lame Backstreet Boys joke, let's jam out to some 90s Boy Band Christmas music, shall we?




CONNECT

FACEBOOKTWITTER, INSTAGRAM



Okay, that's it! We have officially kicked off the Christmas season. Thank you for coming back year after year. I love you all so much.

Stay tacky,

Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment