Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Year 10, Day 9!

I don't know about you, but it's been a long day. I've drunk so much coffee today that I think I can hear colors... 

 YEAR 10, DAY 9

So no one told you 2020 was gonna be this way.... 👏👏👏👏

Your job's a joke*, you're broke, your love life's DOA!...


*Note to my employers: My job is not a joke. Those are just the lyrics to the theme song. 
My love life, on the other hand.... 

Anyway. 



I've seen several FRIENDS themed Christmas sweaters, and I've always wanted one. I finally found a good deal, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity! I just think it's so cute.

Check out my on-theme mask made by Marcia Thorsen Studio!


Which episode of FRIENDS is your favorite??


I'll be there for you again tomorrow! 

xoxo

- Brennan


CONNECT

No comments:

Post a Comment