Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Year 10, Day 8!

Hello hello hello! I hope you're having a fantastic Tuesday! I just woke up from a glorious accidental nap and I feel like an actual human being! Love that journey for me. 

YEAR 10, DAY 8! 

Today's sweater features, in my opinion, one of the best lines in the movie Elf! 


I had a Zoom call earlier this afternoon, and my friend Jay immediately said, "Well, that's the most obnoxious sweater yet..." Haha! I think it's cute (even if it's a bit too big and makes me look even chunkier than I already am...) 

What's cuter is that my dad took today's photo. So yes, I did find him! 

Today's mask isn't a Christmas mask, but I thought it kind of matched... Looking back at this photo, it doesn't match quite as well as I thought it did. Oh well. Keep wearing your mask folks!

That's all I've got today. See you tomorrow! 

- Brennan


CONNECT



No comments:

Post a Comment