Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Year 10, Day 2!

 Hello, friends! 

I'm furiously typing this blog post while I scarf down my lunch. No matter how early I get up, it seems I always end up running late for work. I wanted to get this posted before work. No such luck. But those of you who have been with me since the beginning know that I never post at a consistent time. Why change now?! 

YEAR 10, DAY 2! 

When I found this vest at a thrift store, it still had its original price tag on it. It originally cost over $40, but it was mine for a low low price of $2. You KNOW we love a good bargain! 


It doesn't look the greatest with my body type... But it's Christmas. Who cares?!



This mask was also made by Jennifer Boatman at Wonderfully Made! 


GUEST PICTURES

Shawn, one of my favorite people of all time, sent me these pictures from the school where he works. Yesterday, they all dressed up for the first day of December. Honestly? Amazing. Flawless. Superb. Showstopping. Beautiful. 






Now that seems like a fun group of people to work with! 

That's all I got today! See you tomorrow! 

- Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment