Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Year 11, Day 1!

I'm baaaaaack! Did you miss me?? 

Year 11! I can't believe I'm still doing this nonsense! 


I hope you're excited! 

If you didn't see my Facebook post, I have some new sweaters for this year… but sweaters are really expensive now and I have raided all of the thrift shops around here. I try really hard to bring you new content every year. I don’t like to repeat. BUT. We might have to have some “greatest hits” mixed in this time. 

If you want to sponsor a day or two, let me know! Just know that it’s not required and I’m not expecting it. ❤️❤️❤️

Also, like last year, my free time is extremely limited. I will continue to post on here, but it will most likely be just photos and a few comments. Check the Facebook and Instagram pages for easier access to the photos. 


Stay tacky, 

Brennan 

No comments:

Post a Comment